By Chris Malek | 18 November 2011
Component Interface Training for Managers and Analysts
We are now offering the first 30 minutes of the full Component Interface Training targeted at Managers and Analysts.
This 30 minute course is a great fit for non-technical people to understand PeopleSoft Component Interface. This portion of the full CI training covers high-level conceptual topics to put the CI technology into perspective with other key PeopleTools technologies and concepts. The video will introduce the CI technology along with potential benefits and drawbacks. We continue by describing the common uses of CI and the areas where they do and do not make a good fit. The video finishes by defining the CI terminology and maps this new nomenclature back to the component buffer terminology that is familiar to PeopleTools technical developers.
Who should purchase
- Technical Managers and Leads who want to get an overview of Component Interface
- Business Analysts who want to understand the importance of CI in PeopleSoft applications and customizations
- Developers who want a quick introduction into the importance Component Interface before they start learning the technical details and looking at the code examples covered in the full training.
- Gain a high level understanding of the PeopleSoft Architecture
- Understand the importance of Components in PeopleSoft
- Understand the conceptual ideas behind Component Interfaces
- Understand the Benefits of using CI
- Understand when to use and not to use CI
- Understand why Component Interfaces are so important
- Understand the drawbacks of using CI
- Understand some CI Terminology