Knowledge BaseWelcome to the Knowledge Base. Here you will find an ever expanding list of technical knowledge mostly around PeopleTools technology. However, other areas are covered here as well.
Knowledge Base Categories
- Application Engine
- Component Interface
- Integration Broker
- Process Scheduler
- Web Services
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- A look at the "List of Values" (SCC_GET_LOV) Web Service
This article looks at the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions “List of Values” (SCC_GET_LOV) web service which a third party can pull setup data out of PeopleSoft. It is helpful for integrations.
- Using Chunking Rules with OnRouteSend PeopleCode
A look at using OnRouteSend Combined with PeopleCode
- Running a PeopleSoft Query using the Reporting Web Services
Using the Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
- What are FULLSYNC "Chunking" Rules?
A look at FULLSYNC chunking rules
- Should You Expose a Component Interface as a Web Service
Should you expose a CI Definition as a web service?
- An Example of using the CI "Find" Method
An example looking at CS Course Catalog Component Interface to use the Component Interface Find Method.