Knowledge BaseWelcome to the Knowledge Base. Here you will find an ever expanding list of technical knowledge mostly around PeopleTools technology. However, other areas are covered here as well.
Knowledge Base Categories
- Application Engine
- Component Interface
- Fluid UI
- Integration Broker
- Process Scheduler
- Web Services
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- Executing System Commands from PeopleCode and Getting STDOUT
Some PeopleCode examples to run operations system commands from PeopleCode and get the output.
- Reporting Web Services: Using the REST Web Services to run a Query
Using the REST Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
- PeopleSoft FluidUI Resources
Resources for Learning PeopleSoft Fluid UI.
- New 8.55 Feature - Assigning Application Class PeopleCode to Component Events
A new 8.55 feature that may reduce the amount of custom PeopleCode.
- A look at the "List of Values" (SCC_GET_LOV) Web Service
This article looks at the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions “List of Values” (SCC_GET_LOV) web service which a third party can pull setup data out of PeopleSoft. It is helpful for integrations.
- Using Chunking Rules with OnRouteSend PeopleCode
A look at using OnRouteSend Combined with PeopleCode