All content within the Web Services category.
- Reporting Web Services :REST JSON Responses
- Reporting Web Services: Using the REST Web Services to run a Query
- A look at the 'List of Values' (SCC_GET_LOV) Web Service
- Running a PeopleSoft Query using the Reporting Web Services
- Should You Expose a Component Interface as a Web Service
- PeopleTools REST Based Web Services Removing Response
- Find and Audit Active Service Operations
- How to FULLSYNC tables between PeopleSoft databases
- PeopleSoft RESTListeningConnector Not So "RESTful"
- Synchronous HTTP Post to PeopleSoft Integration Broker using Python
- HTTP Post to PeopleSoft Integration Broker using Python
- Understanding the difference between SYNC and FULLSYNC integrations
- Running a PeopleSoft Query with Ruby over HTTP
- Should I Re-use An Existing Component Interface (CI) Definition Or Create A New One?
- 8.52 and REST support in Integration Broker
- Limitations of PeopleTools Component Interfaces and Web Services
- HTTP Form Posts and the PeopleTools Integration Broker
- Will PeopleSoft Support REST Web Services?
Using the REST Reporting Web Services to get a JSON response
Using the REST Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
This article looks at the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions "List of Values" (SCC\_GET\_LOV) web service which a third party can pull setup data out of PeopleSoft. It is helpful for integrations.
Using the Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
Should you expose a CI Definition as a web service?
A look at a strange issue/bug/limitation of calling a REST based service from PeopleSoft.
Some SQL that will show you active service operations
This will show you how you can easily do a FULLSYNC of a table from one PeopleSoft database to another with mostly setup and a small amount of generic code.
RESTListeningConnector not returning RESTful faults.
An example python script that post a synchronous message to the PeopleSoft Integration broker HTTP connector and gets a response.
An example python script that posts to the PeopleSoft Integration broker HTTP connector.
An Explanation of the differences and limitations of FULLSYNC and SYNC PeopleSoft Service Operations.
Should you create a new CI definition if one already exists?
We documented some limitations with Component Interface that are useful to publish.