All content within the Web Services category.
- Reporting Web Services :REST JSON Responses
- Reporting Web Services: Using the REST Web Services to run a Query
- A look at the 'List of Values' (SCC_GET_LOV) Web Service
- Running a PeopleSoft Query using the Reporting Web Services
- Should You Expose a Component Interface as a Web Service
- PeopleTools REST Based Web Services Removing Response
- Find and Audit Active Service Operations
- How to FULLSYNC tables between PeopleSoft databases
- PeopleSoft RESTListeningConnector Not So "RESTful"
- Synchronous HTTP Post to PeopleSoft Integration Broker using Python
- HTTP Post to PeopleSoft Integration Broker using Python
- Understanding the difference between SYNC and FULLSYNC integrations
- Running a PeopleSoft Query with Ruby over HTTP
- Should I Re-use An Existing Component Interface (CI) Definition Or Create A New One?
- 8.52 and REST support in Integration Broker
- Limitations of PeopleTools Component Interfaces and Web Services
- HTTP Form Posts and the PeopleTools Integration Broker
- Will PeopleSoft Support REST Web Services?
Using the REST Reporting Web Services to get a JSON response
Using the REST Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
This article looks at the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions "List of Values" (SCC\_GET\_LOV) web service which a third party can pull setup data out of PeopleSoft. It is helpful for integrations.
Using the Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
Should you expose a CI Definition as a web service?
A look at a strange issue/bug/limitation of calling a REST based service from PeopleSoft.
Some SQL that will show you active service operations
This will show you how you can easily do a FULLSYNC of a table from one PeopleSoft database to another with mostly setup and a small amount of generic code.
RESTListeningConnector not returning RESTful faults.
An example python script that post a synchronous message to the PeopleSoft Integration broker HTTP connector and gets a response.
An example python script that posts to the PeopleSoft Integration broker HTTP connector.
An Explanation of the differences and limitations of FULLSYNC and SYNC PeopleSoft Service Operations.
Some ruby code showing how to extract data from PeopleSoft over HTTP.
Should you create a new CI definition if one already exists?
Some updated information on REST API support
We documented some limitations with Component Interface that are useful to publish.
When integrating with 3rd Party applications the question often comes up can the PeopleTools integration broker handle http from post data either sending or receiving. The short answer is no.
For PeopleTools 8.51 and lower the answer is **No**.