My Alerts Module
A powerful tool to quickly guide users to actions they need to complete from their PeopleSoft homepage.
The My Alerts module is a flexible and simple system to alert users about actions they need to take. An alert could be action items like electronic approvals, benefit events, or request for information. Alerts can be added, changed and inactivated without any code migrations. It is completely setup driven. We deliver some sample alerts to get you started. You can configure whatever alerts you need. If you can query the database for something for a user or employee id, then you can create an alert for it.
Benefits to your Organization
- The My Alerts module will help your users be more proactive acting on your organization’s business processes.
- Critical processes like Electronic approvals and student payments will be acted on faster.
- When a user logs in, they will immediately see that there are items pending their attention right on the homepage.
- They will not have to search on various pages to determine what they need to do.
- This helps your users be more efficient with their time.
- The My Alerts module can drastically simplify the user experience for self-service users who infrequently log into your PeopleSoft system.
- These types of users often do not know where to navigate to complete certain transactions. For example, during open enrollment you could configure an alert for incomplete events and the employee would see a link on their home page to the proper self-service page.
Common Alert Examples
- You have an outstanding balance past due. Please make a payment.
- You have a Benefit event pending your attention.
- You have 3 expense reports pending your attention.
- Your latest time sheet has been rejected. Please make changes.
- You do not have an email on file. Please update your personal information.
- You have not filled in your CV/Resume data. Please visit this link to update your profile.
- You do not have a “forgot my password” question. Please visit this link to update your profile.
- Your Password will expire soon.
- You are currently logged into the HRPRD database as user JDOE.
- The system will be down tonight for maintenance between 5pm and 10pm
- You are logged into the HRDEV database and it was last refreshed on 05/01/2010.
- Site License: $1,500
- Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or to purchase
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to download the code and kick the tires at no charge.
- Tools 8.45 and above
- Access and permission to install an Application Designer project.