All content within the Rest category.
- JSON Parsing Using PeopleTools JsonParser
- PsoftToXML Application Class - Convert PeopleSoft Object to XML
- REST Web Services - Generating and Working with Error Responses
- JSON Parsing using PeopleCode Classes Starting in PeopleTools 8.55.11
- A Complete PeopleSoft REST Web Service Example
- JSONtoXML Application Class - An Alternative Method to Parse JSON in Peoplecode
- Reporting Web Services: Using the REST Web Services to run a Query
- Using Apache HttpClient from PeopleCode
- PeopleTools REST Based Web Services Removing Response
- JSON Parsing Limitations in 8.53
- PeopleSoft RESTListeningConnector Not So "RESTful"
- 8.52 and REST support in Integration Broker
- Will PeopleSoft Support REST Web Services?
An example of using JSON parsing built into PeopleSoft starting in 8.55 with JsonParser.
PeopleCode Application Class that converts a Peoplesoft Object to XML for web services.
A look at sending error responses in PeopleSoft REST web services and some nuances with using them.
A newly discovered JSON parsing PeopleCode Class in 8.55.11
A complete example of providing a REST web service in PeopleSoft.
A new custom solution to convert JSON to XML in PeopleSoft. It makes parsing JSON in PeopleCode easier.
Using the REST Reporting Web Services in PeopleSoft to run a query.
Some code examples of using Apache httpClient from PeopleCode (bypassing Integration Broker)
A look at a strange issue/bug/limitation of calling a REST based service from PeopleSoft.
A warning in 8.53 JSON parsing limitations.
RESTListeningConnector not returning RESTful faults.