10 Step Component Interface Development Process
By Chris Malek | Tue, Oct 12, 2010
Here is the 10 Step CI Development Process from the Component Interface training video.
- Evaluate if CI is appropriate for the task
- Become a data entry expert
- Determine if an existing CI definition exists
- Create the new CI definition if appropriate
- Grant CI Security
- Test with CI tester
- Determine how you will log errors
- Generate the template code
- Code the application
- Test, rework code, test
PeopleSoft Simple Web Services (SWS)
Do you need a quick way to create web services?
Introducing a small but powerful PeopleSoft bolt-on that makes web services very easy. If you have a SQL statement, you can turn that into a web service in PeopleSoft in a few minutes.
Integration Broker - The Missing Manual
I am in the process of writing a book called "Integration Broker - The Missing Manual" that you can read online.