All content within the Security category.
- Compare Permissions on Two Roles
- SAML Authentication in PeopleSoft
- Using Sign On PeopleCode to redirect Users to Specific pages
- A Look at the PSPTLOGINAUDIT Security Table
- Properly Securing the ANONYMOUS IB Node
- Why Exclude PSFT Auth Tokens in Integration Broker?
- Find and Delete Empty Portal CREF Folder Permissions
- List URLs Accessible to a Permission List
- Data Security and Self Service Search Records
- The PSACCESSLOG PeopleTools Table Explained
- Find Missing Component Interfaces for user
- Find Unused Permission Lists
- Password Extractor
- Reset Password from back end
- Signon PeopleCode and 3rd party connections
- Back End Role Insert
A useful SQL statement to compare to roles and see what differs
A summary of SAML authentication software for PeopleSoft PeopleSoft.
Some examples of how to redirect user to specific pages at login.
Exploring the PSPTLOGINAUDIT PeopleTools Table
Some notes and warnings about the Anonymous node configuration.
Some thoughts on excluding PSFT Auth token to simplify security for Web Services
Some SQL to find and delete Portal CREF permissions where there are no children.
Sample SQL to generate a list of component based URL accessible by a permission list.
An explanation of search records for self-service components.
A look at the PSACCESSLOG security table.
This sql should find component interfaces that a specific user does not have.
This query should find unused permission lists that could be deleted.
This script will extract password as an update statement to be moved to another database.
Reset a user's password via the back end.
A note about 3rd party CI connections and signon PeopleCode.
A simple script to insert roles into a user via SQL.