All content within the Component Interface category.
- Strategies to Integrate with PeopleSoft
- Best Practices with PeopleSoft Table Updates and Inserts
- Find Component Interfaces with NO Menu Attached
- Should You Expose a Component Interface as a Web Service
- An Example of using the CI Find Method
- ScrollSort and Component Interface Lost Pointer
- Page and Component Interface: A Warning
- Criteria to Use Component Interface
- Should I Re-use An Existing Component Interface (CI) Definition Or Create A New One?
- Using ExcelTOCI to Delete a User Profile
- PeopleCode Events that do not fire in Component Interface
- Signs you should be using a Component Interface
- Component Interface EditHistoryItems Gotcha
- Limitations of PeopleTools Component Interfaces and Web Services
- Stop Using Page Activate PeopleCode
- Problems with Component Interface and COBOL remotecalls
- How to Change Search Records in Component Interface
- How to Press a Button in Component Interface
- Deleting Rows in ExcelToCI
- Find Missing Component Interfaces for user
- 10 Step Component Interface Development Process
New book chapter on strategies to integration with PeopleSoft.
New book chapter on table update strategies in PeopleSoft.
SQL audit to find problematic CI's for event mapping
Should you expose a CI Definition as a web service?
An example looking at CS Course Catalog Component Interface to use the Component Interface Find Method.
An issue with ScrollSort and Component Interface.
A warning about %page and Component Interface
What Criteria should lead to the use of CI?
Should you create a new CI definition if one already exists?
A walk-thru for using excel to CI to call the DELETE_USER_PROFILE component interface.
A summary of the PeopleCode events that do not fire in Component Interface.
Some indications of when you should be using CI.
When you are writing code against a Component Interface API, there is an important boolean property on the CI called EditHistoryItems.
We documented some limitations with Component Interface that are useful to publish.
Read about the dangers of using Page Activate PeopleCode
Having problems with remote call and component interface?
There are times when coding with **Component Interface** that you need a different search record that the one defined on the component.
When developing with component interfaces you often need to mimic a user pressing a button on the page.
A quick code fix to allow for row deletions in excelToCI.
This sql should find component interfaces that a specific user does not have.
10 steps to follow when coding using a CI.